Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education(MSBTE) has announced the MSBTE Result of the candidates belonging to E scheme status X (Backlog) at Candidates can check the official website of Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education(MSBTE) for the results or alternatively, the results are also available here below:
MSBTE believes in the following:
- Education industry produces live products.
- Market requirements do not wait for curriculum changes.
- Question paper is the reflector of academic standards of educational organization.
- Well designed curriculum needs effective implementation too.
- Competency based curriculum is the backbone of need based programme.
- Soft Skills make the professionals a perfect man.
- Technical skills do need support of life skills.
- Best teachers are the national assets.
- Effective teaching learning process is impossible without learning resources.